Course Code: LCT
Eligibility: Fresher (Minimum 10th Passed and Interest in Computer & Electronics)
Course Duration: 6 Month
Timing: Daily 2 Hrs Class Monday to Friday
Course Fee: Rs. 30000/-
Installment: Rs. 10,000/- + Rs. 5000X 4
Fast Track Course Duration: 3 Month
Fast Track Course Timing: Daily 4 Hrs Class Monday to Friday
Fast Track Course Fee: Rs. 27,000/-
Fast Track Course Fee Installment: Rs. 9,000/- X 3
One Time Payment: Rs. 25000/-
Note: Weekend Class/ Monthly Part wise Class/Late Evening Class/Early Morning Class Facility Available.
Module 1: Computer Hardware Concept
1. Computer Hardware Overview, Block Diagram Details, Parts of Computer.
2. Motherboard: Types, Block Diagram, Identification of Ports, Chip, Slots, Connector, Section etc, Company, Price, Marketing Tips.
3. CPU: CPU Socket details, Types of CPU, Identification, Basic Terminology of CPU.
4. RAM: Types of RAM, Identification of RAM, RAM Operating Voltage,
5. SMPS: Concept of Current, SMPS pin details, SMPS Voltage, Testing of SMPS, How to use Multimeter, Testing of Power Cable.
6. Hard disk: Hard disk Types, Identification of Hard disk, Jumper Setting, Warranty, Measuring concept etc.
7. CD/DVD Drive: Assembling/Dissembling of CD/DVD Drive, Types of CD/DVD Drive, Repairing of CD/DVD Drive, Jumper Settings etc.
8. UPS: Types, How UPS work, Measurement, Testing of UPS, Battery Concept.
9. Keyboard and Mouse: Types, Identification, Repairing of Keyboard and Mouse.
13. Assembling and Dissembling of Computer, Marketing Tips, Testing of all Parts of Computer.
Module 2: Partition/Format and Windows Installation
1. Partition Concept, Types of Partition, Format Concept, Types of Format.
3. Disk Manager (DM)
4. Windows XP Installation
5. Server 2003 Installation
6. Win -7 Installation
7. Win – Vista Installation
8. Win- 8 Installation
9. Server 2008 Installation
10. Linux Installation
11. Dual Booting and Multi Booting.
12. How to install any Operating system without Data lost.
14. Windows XP Installation by Pen Drive.
15. Win–7 Installation by Pen Drive.
16. CMOS Setup.
17. Password Breaker
Module 3: Windows Settings and Security
1. Windows Overview
2. Identification of Windows.
3. Shortcut Keys
4. Shortcut Command
5. Control Panel
6. System Properties
7. Computer Management
8. Password Breaker
9. Features of NTFS: Encryption, Quota, Compression, Security
10. Group Policy Editor
11. How to Genuine Windows
12. Driver Installation
13. Driver Pack Installation
Module 4: Software and Utilities
1. Installation of All types of Software
2. Software Extension Details
3. Partition Magic
4. Data Recovery
5. Power ISO
8. Tally installation and Tally Data Backup
9. How to Block Hard disk bad sector by hard disk Re-generator and NDD
10. CD/DVD Burning
Module 5: Internet Concept/Networking/Troubleshooting
1. Outlook Express Configuration, Mail and Address book backup/Restore.
2. Ms-Outlook Configuration and Backup.
3. Configuration of Gmail ID in outlook express.
4. Networking Concept, Cabling and Crimping.
5. Workgroup Networking, Driver and Device Sharing.
6. Team Viewer
7. Wireless Networking.
8. Network Troubleshooting.
9. E-mail ID Creation, Mail and Messages Concept.
10. Online Railway Reservation, Mobile Recharge, Movie Ticket, Flight Ticket Booking.
11. Software and Driver Downloading.
12. Diagnostic Card Error Coding.
13. Website Concept.
14. General Troubleshooting of Computer.
15. No Display, System Dead, Restarting and Hanging Problem.
Module 6: Basic Electronics
1. Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current.
2. Resistor- Symbol, Function, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Multi Meter and SMD Tester.
3. Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Multi Meter and SMD Tester, Value measurement by SMD Tester.
4. Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
5. Diode: Function, Symbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
6. Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
7. Mosfet: Introduction, Types, 3 leg Mosfet, 8 Leg Mosfet, Identification of N-Channel and P-Channel Mosfet, Testing of Mosfet, Dual Mosfet Concept, Switching Concept etc.
8. Crystal: Introduction, Concept of Quartz, Clock and Pulse, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
9. Transformer and IC.
Module 7: Chip Level Practice with Testing & Repairing Tools
Use of Soldering Iron, Micro Soldering Iron, Desoldering Pump, File, Twiser, SMD Machine and Hot Melt Glue Gun, All types of ICs and Chip Soldering/Desoldering, All types of solid/SMD Component soldering/Desoldering tips.
Module 8: Circuit Tracing & Repairing of Motherboard
1. Motherboard overview and Block Diagram of Motherboard
2. Identification of all types of chip, ports, socket, slots etc.
3. VRM Circuit- Overview, Tracing, Hot Testing, Shorting Problem in VRM Circuit, Troubleshooting, Internal Structure of VRM Chip, Volt Sense Circuit Concept, Programmable circuit, VID Concept, CPU VTT Voltage Concept.
4. RAM Supply: Identification of all Types of Desktop RAM, RAM Operating Voltage, RAM Supply Pin, All types of possible circuit of RAM Supply, RAM VTT Voltage , concept of VDD_SPD, SMDATA , SMCLOCL, Voltage Testing Hot.
5. Clock Generator Circuit: Identification of Clock Generator, Tracing, Use of Frequency Counter to measure Clock, Troubleshooting.
6. USB Port Circuit: USB Port Supply Pin Tracing, Data Pin Tracing.
7. Sound Circuit: Tracing, Supply Circuit of Sound Chip.
8. PS 2 Port Circuit: Pin Details of PS 2 Port, Supply Circuit, DATA and CLOCK Circuit.
9. SATA Port: Data Pin Tracing of Sata Port.
10. Standby Circuit: Standby Mosfet, Circuit tracing.
11. PCI Slot: Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
12. Diagnostic Card: LED Status, Coding Concept, Troubleshooting by Diagnostic Card.
13. CRO Machine: Complete Operating of CRO for Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
14. ROM Circuit: Identification of all Types of ROM, ROM Pin Details and Circuit Tracing.
15. ROM Data and RAM Data: Data Testing on ROM and RAM Data Pin.
16. North Bridge Supply Circuit and Its Faulty Condition.
17. Southbridge Damage Confirmation.
18. Repairing of RAM.
19. PS ON and Trigger Circuit.
20. BIOS Downloading.
21. BIOS Programming by BIOS Programmer.
22. CMOS Circuit.
23. Essential Tips for Motherboard Repairing.
24. How to Check CPU Socket by CPU Socket Tester.
25. Motherboard Power Sequence & Working Concept of Motherboard.
26. Desktop Motherboard Schematic Diagram.
27. Data sheet downloading and its presentation.
28. PCH Motherboard Overview and Block Diagram.
29. PCH Motherboard CPU Core Supply, Graphics Core Supply, VTT Supply.
30. PCH Chip Core Supply, CPU PLL/SFR Voltage.
31. PCH Motherboard RAM Supply and Standby Supply.
32. Power Sequence of PCH Motherboard and its Troubleshooting.
Module 9: Laptop Hardware Concept
1. Assembling and Dissembling of Laptop.
2. Identification of all parts of Laptop.
3. Identification and Function of all Ports and Socket of Laptop.
Module 10: Circuit Tracing & Repairing of Laptop
1. Volt in Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
2. VRM Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
3. Ram Supply Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
4. Step Down Circuit – 5 Volt and 3.3 Volt. Primary and Secondary Step down.
5. Battery Charging and Discharging Circuit. Tracing and Fault Finding.
6. Clock Generator Circuit.
7. North Bridge Supply Circuit.
8. USB Supply and Data Circuit.
9. SATA Supply and Data Circuit.
12. AUDIO – Mike, Headphone and Internal Speaker Circuit Tracing.
13. E-Sata Port Circuit Tracing
14. CPU Thermal Circuit.
15. ROM – Identification of all types of ROM and Circuit Tracing.
16. VGA Port.
17. Fan Controller Circuit.
18. South Bridge Supply
19. Laptop PCH Motherboard Overview and its Supply Circuit details
20. Laptop PCH Core Supply, CPU Core Supply, Graphics Core Supply, VTT Voltage.
21. Keyboard and Touchpad Circuit.
22. Laptop BIOS Programming.
23. Data Sheet Downloading.
24. Laptop CPU Socket Details.
25. Power Sequence & Working Concept of Laptop Motherboard.
26. Laptop Power Stage.
27. Password Removal Tips.
28. Schematic Diagram – Laptop Motherboard Circuit Tracing through Schematic Diagram.
29. Use of DC Supply Machine.
30. Laptop Display Assembly- LCD /LED Screen Circuit Details, connector details, Pin description etc.
31. Laptop Troubleshooting by CRO Machine
32. Laptop Troubleshooting by Diagnostic Card.
33. Laptop LED Error Code.
34. Common Faults of Laptop and Troubleshooting.
35. BGA Machine Operation.