Course Code: DMCT
Eligibility: Complete Hardware/Software/Mobile Repairing Knowledge and Interest in Electronics.
Course Duration: 15/30 Days
Timing: Full Time Regular Class
Course Fee: Rs. 10,000/- (Full Payment at the time of admission)
Note: Weekend Class/ Monthly Part wise Class/Late Evening Class/Early Morning Class Facility Available.
Module 1: Basic Electronics
1. Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current.
2. Resistor- Symbol, Function, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Multi Meter and SMD Tester.
3. Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Multi Meter and SMD Tester, Value measurement by SMD Tester.
4. Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
5. Diode: Function, Symbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
6. Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
7. Mosfet: Introduction, Types, 3 leg Mosfet, 8 Leg Mosfet, Identification of N-Channel and P-Channel Mosfet, Testing of Mosfet, Dual Mosfet Concept, Switching Concept etc.
8. Crystal: Introduction, Concept of Quartz, Clock and Pulse, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
9. Transformer and IC.
Module 2: Chip Level Practice with Testing & Repairing Tools
Use of Soldering Iron, Micro Soldering Iron, Desoldering Pump, File, Twiser, SMD Machine and Hot Melt Glue Gun, All types of ICs and Chip Soldering/Desoldering, All types of solid/SMD Component soldering/Desoldering tips.
Module 3: Circuit Tracing & Repairing of Motherboard
1. Motherboard overview and Block Diagram of Motherboard
2. Identification of all types of chip, ports, socket, slots etc.
3. VRM Circuit- Overview, Tracing, Hot Testing, Shorting Problem in VRM Circuit, Troubleshooting, Internal Structure of VRM Chip, Volt Sense Circuit Concept, Programmable circuit, VID Concept, CPU VTT Voltage Concept.
4. RAM Supply: Identification of all Types of Desktop RAM, RAM Operating Voltage, RAM Supply Pin, All types of possible circuit of RAM Supply, RAM VTT Voltage , concept of VDD_SPD, SMDATA , SMCLOCL, Voltage Testing Hot.
5. Clock Generator Circuit: Identification of Clock Generator, Tracing, Use of Frequency Counter to measure Clock, Troubleshooting.
6. USB Port Circuit: USB Port Supply Pin Tracing, Data Pin Tracing.
7. Sound Circuit: Tracing, Supply Circuit of Sound Chip.
8. PS 2 Port Circuit: Pin Details of PS 2 Port, Supply Circuit, DATA and CLOCK Circuit.
9. SATA Port: Data Pin Tracing of Sata Port.
10. Standby Circuit: Standby Mosfet, Circuit tracing.
11. PCI Slot: Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
12. Diagnostic Card: LED Status, Coding Concept, Troubleshooting by Diagnostic Card.
13. CRO Machine: Complete Operating of CRO for Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
14. ROM Circuit: Identification of all Types of ROM, ROM Pin Details and Circuit Tracing.
15. ROM Data and RAM Data: Data Testing on ROM and RAM Data Pin.
16. North Bridge Supply Circuit and Its Faulty Condition.
17. Southbridge Damage Confirmation.
18. Repairing of RAM.
19. PS ON and Trigger Circuit.
20. BIOS Downloading.
21. BIOS Programming by BIOS Programmer.
22. CMOS Circuit.
23. Essential Tips for Motherboard Repairing.
24. How to Check CPU Socket by CPU Socket Tester.
25. Motherboard Power Sequence & Working Concept of Motherboard.
26. Desktop Motherboard Schematic Diagram.
27. Data sheet downloading and its presentation.
28. PCH Motherboard Overview and Block Diagram.
29. PCH Motherboard CPU Core Supply, Graphics Core Supply, VTT Supply.
30. PCH Chip Core Supply, CPU PLL/SFR Voltage.
31. PCH Motherboard RAM Supply and Standby Supply.
32. Power Sequence of PCH Motherboard and its Troubleshooting.