Course Code: LMCT
Eligibility: Complete Hardware/Software/Mobile Repairing Knowledge and Interest in Electronics.
Course Duration: 15/30 Days
Timing: Full Time Regular Class
Course Fee: Rs. 15000/- (Rs.10, 000+5,000)
One Time Payment: Rs. 13500/- (Full Payment at the time of admission).
Note: Weekend Class/ Monthly Part wise Class/Late Evening Class/Early Morning Class Facility Available.
Module 1: Basic Electronics
1. Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current.
2. Resistor- Symbol, Function, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Multi Meter and SMD Tester.
3. Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Multi Meter and SMD Tester, Value measurement by SMD Tester.
4. Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
5. Diode: Function, Symbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
6. Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
7. Mosfet: Introduction, Types, 3 leg Mosfet, 8 Leg Mosfet, Identification of N-Channel and P-Channel Mosfet, Testing of Mosfet, Dual Mosfet Concept, Switching Concept etc.
8. Crystal: Introduction, Concept of Quartz, Clock and Pulse, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
9. Transformer and IC.
Module 2: Chip Level Practice with Testing & Repairing Tools
Use of Soldering Iron, Micro Soldering Iron, Desoldering Pump, File, Twiser, SMD Machine and Hot Melt Glue Gun, All types of ICs and Chip Soldering/Desoldering, All types of solid/SMD Component soldering/Desoldering tips.
Module 3: Laptop Hardware Concept
1. Assembling and Dissembling of Laptop.
2. Identification of all parts of Laptop.
3. Identification and Function of all Ports and Socket of Laptop.
Module 4: Circuit Tracing & Repairing of Laptop
1. Volt in Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
2. VRM Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
3. Ram Supply Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
4. Step Down Circuit – 5 Volt and 3.3 Volt. Primary and Secondary Step down.
5. Battery Charging and Discharging Circuit. Tracing and Fault Finding.
6. Clock Generator Circuit.
7. North Bridge Supply Circuit.
8. USB Supply and Data Circuit.
9. SATA Supply and Data Circuit.
12. AUDIO – Mike, Headphone and Internal Speaker Circuit Tracing.
13. E-Sata Port Circuit Tracing
14. CPU Thermal Circuit.
15. ROM – Identification of all types of ROM and Circuit Tracing.
16. VGA Port.
17. Fan Controller Circuit.
18. South Bridge Supply
19. Laptop PCH Motherboard Overview and its Supply Circuit details
20. Laptop PCH Core Supply, CPU Core Supply, Graphics Core Supply, VTT Voltage.
21. Keyboard and Touchpad Circuit.
22. Laptop BIOS Programming.
23. Data Sheet Downloading.
24. Laptop CPU Socket Details.
25. Power Sequence & Working Concept of Laptop Motherboard.
26. Laptop Power Stage.
27. Password Removal Tips.
28. Schematic Diagram – Laptop Motherboard Circuit Tracing through Schematic Diagram.
29. Use of DC Supply Machine.
30. Laptop Display Assembly- LCD /LED Screen Circuit Details, connector details, Pin description etc.
31. Laptop Troubleshooting by CRO Machine
32. Laptop Troubleshooting by Diagnostic Card.
33. Laptop LED Error Code.
34. Common Faults of Laptop and Troubleshooting.
35. BGA Machine Operation.